Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uni Life --> so free to blog =P

Last Friday, Jason Lee and I were planning to have our dinner at Cheras大排档 to try 蚝煎 and 糖水. However, unfortunately, due to heavy traffic jam and unfamiliar with the roads in Cheras we had dinner in Mid Valley Kim Gary. 蚝煎 and 糖水, we will come to you soon. For your information, Malaysia Mega Sales is on!!! Every shop is on SALES!!! 70%!! It’s time to SHOP!!

Mix Curry (correct me if i am wrong) Steve Chan's favorite

Also is Steve Chan's favorite!

On Sunday, I fetch my father to Melacca to have eyes treatment from a traditional Chinese physician (中医师). The physician (he) is very famous until the Singaporean is willing to travel all the way to get his treatment. The result of his treatment is good and satisfactory. According to my father, ‘I am not afraid of the sun light anymore’. I am not advertising here (didn’t get any single cent) but just want to share with you all. If your parents or friends have eyes problem, you can try this. Leave a message if you would like to know the details.

The shop at the middle

盲眼人见光明 in the newspaper

All he needs is just the tiny needles with red string ( I helped him to prepare this because he is too busy)

Bus and car from Singapore

Back to Kajang on Sunday, mosquitoes had conquered my room! With the help of Steve Chan with the 5V electrical bat, he killed 26 mosquitoes in my room!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7..................,26

PS, he was in my room.. =P

If you read Jason Lee’s blog, we have 5 hours break on Monday. This week we went to sing K at Puchong Neway. (I dunno who proposed dy) The Neway is much more luxury than the red and green box. I am impressed with the design of the interior of the K rooms. It is very HIGH class but we paid at student rate for just RM 5++ including a lunch and drink. Love to be a student.

K歌之王

No comments: