Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Semester --> Food Hunting Semester

New semester begins and it’s great to be a student again! No more staying in the office for > 8.5 hours long. @.@ And I can take a nap in the afternoon! I have changed my priority in arranging my time table for this semester. Friends are my first consideration because in the future we wouldn’t study together anymore. (Jason Lee, we will miss you when you are back to Ipoh) Mean while, I didn’t mess up the subjects. All the subjects I am taking are the road to Oil and Gas.

This semester will be a food hunting semester. Since I am a student I am free to travel anywhere at any time I like. Jason Lee has proposed Melaka Satay Celup for the next station. Let’s go! Keith Tan, you want to join us? (because we need a tour guide =P) Below are the snap shots of the first week of the food hunting:


鱼滑米粉 in Kuchai Lama

For the first time in my life, the fish balls are so 'fishy'!! Super Nice!!

and the special chili sauce (thumbs up) --> irresistible 鱼滑米粉
Overall rating 9.2/10

Makiyo's dear

Said on the way to quit?

Jason Lee

Roti Hawaii Chicken at SS2 Murni (My favorite)

Dodgeball competition at the Curve

2 comments:

Keith Tan said...

yeah.. i want to go, kinda miss the satay celup lo! Erm.. i am not dat familiar in melacca oso one.. hehe.. paiseh =="
But i can bring u all eat famous AYAM PERCIK, LONG JIANG NOODLES and SATAY in TAMPIN ! cool =)

jienhau1218 said...

That's very great. We must have you as our tour guide! We treat you a meal. ;) Let you know the time later. gogogo.If we are lost, we still have GPS as back up.