Saturday, May 9, 2009

It is durian season again!!

It is durian season again!! I was busy managing and taking care of my durian farm these few weeks. (That’s the reason I didn’t upload my blog) I have to mark all the 73 durian trees in the farm by using spray paint. It was fun to spray and it brought out the sense of my art. Now I know why there are a lot of vandalism cases everywhere. I bet you will be addicted to it once you have tried it. Baby durians are hanging all over the trees and expected to fall in June. If you like to eat durians or would like to try, just let me know. I will reserve D24, D12 and 黄肉干包 to you for FREE!

Every day after coming back from work, my housemates and I will sit in front of the TV at 8.30pm sharp to watch lljimae 一支梅 starring by Lee Jun Ki (a Korean Drama). It is one of the BEST dramas!!

In KLPP, thank you to the GSP boiler supervisor for your VERY detail explanation and demonstration. You were sweating all the time while showing us detail demonstration. (I am touch). I appreciate all the information that you told us and the way you tried to clear our doubts. Thank you.

Last Friday 8th of May was Shin e’s birthday. Happy birthday to you!


Durian Farm

Baby Durian

Spray Paint







No comments: