Sunday, May 17, 2009

Can you speak English?

Yesterday, my father brought me along to observe how to do business. We had our meeting with a boiler consultant (he) from India at Victoria Station.

“Can you speak English?” he asked me after starring at me for some time.
“Yes, of course. I am speaking English right now.” I replied. =.=”


He seemed unbelievable and asked me to read out the ingredients of the chili sauce. (I forgive him on that) It was piece of cake and I did it perfectly. Oh my goodness, people in India don’t think that we can speak in English. We have to prove ourselves to the world. Or do I look like a person just transferred from China?

Recently, quite a large number of students with 12A1, 13A1 and 11A1 failed to obtain scholarship from JPA. According to a government officer, “With their flying colour result, they should have stayed in Malaysia to further their studies. Let the intermediate students (7As, 8As) to go overseas!” [So, please do not study so hard. If you wish to get sponsored, 7As, 8As or 9As are the right amount of As. For those who are studying locally, we are recognized as best students! ] We are exporting our geniuses to nearby countries free of charge and eliminate the ability of our nation to work hard and think.

For example, during my industrial training, he likes to copy and follow my ideas and innovation. I am really fed up with him because he duplicates my ideas and presents the same things to our supervisors. Imagine, you are creating something new after some critical thinking; a guy just duplicates your idea and both of us receive good comments. Definitely, you will be frustrated. Sometime, his products failed because he didn’t know the principal behind it and just copied blindly.
In the end, I am well trained to use the Alt+Tab buttons. Initially, I will open up a blank window. Whenever I hear his footsteps, I will press Alt+Tab to jump to the blank window. I have no choice but to do this. You are a scholar, please think and don’t copy my work.


The bread is delicious ^^


but Victoria Station overall rating: 5/10



Badminton match at S2 Sport Complex

No comments: