Thursday, February 25, 2010

Health is everything!

My far cousin is diagnosed to have leukemia which is blood cancer. He is going through the first stage of chemotherapy. During my visit, he looked so weak and couldn’t raise his hand up. I was SHOCK when I saw tubes going in and out from his body. I am worrying about him. Dear God, I pray that You give him the strength to go through the chemotherapy and please help him with your divine strength and love in his recovery.


From now onward, I will :
• Sleep early before 12 am ( a MUST do )
• Avoid second hand smoke. ( Cancer incubator)
• Have my breakfast everyday. (Jun Jie’s Professor said if we skip our breakfast for a day, our life will be shorter for a day!! We are prone to have cancer!!)
• Drink more water.
• Eat more fruit. ( An apple a day keep the doctor away)
• Adopt healthy lifestyle!

Health is wealth, Health is everything.

3 comments:

WF said...

Agree! At the mean time, appreciate your loved ones and enjoy your life as many have followed the above still suffer from cancer.

Staryee said...

Hope ur fren will be free from suffer and becum healthy again!

curryegg said...

How are your friend now? Hope that he/she is alright by now. Praying here.

So happen that one of my relatives is going to face chemo treatment soon.

Yes, take good care of our health and thanks for reminding me that i have to sleep early too.. =P