Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jogoya

I made a call to Jogoya this afternoon and was frustrated by the phone receptionist. Therefore, I made an online complaint to the Jogoya. Here is how the story goes:

" I am here to complain about the service I received recently from your phone receptionist.

I called Jogoya on 27th of January 2010 at 12:15pm to find out on the availability of the restaurant on next Thursday evening. The receptionist asked me if I would want to make a reservation. As I have to get confirmation from my friends before making the reservation, I politely replied “no”. Not only did she not wait for me to finish my sentence, she bristled at my reply and straight away hung up. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated and it was RUDE! As a customer, this is not the kind of service I would expect from an established restaurant like Jogoya and I am utterly disappointed with the rude treatment from this particular receptionist.

I believe and hope that Jogoya will uphold its motto of providing a warm service to all customers and take prompt actions against these inappropriate responses towards customers. I sincerely hope that I would get a reply on this matter before I invite my friends and family again to Jogoya.

Thank you. "

Thank you for correcting my complaint :-)

No comments: