Monday, September 21, 2009

September Babies

I have abandoned my blog for quite a long time because I have to do assignmentssS and study for testssS. I promise I will write more frequently. When September came, I realized I have plenty of Virgo friends. Let me highlight my close friends’ birthday celebration.

Curry Egg: Happy birthday to you. May all your wishes come true. You had a memorable EggieQue moment. =) http://curryegg.blogspot.com/

Pei Saan: Happy birthday to you 090909! (Where are the photos? I have been waiting since 090909. All accidentally deleted??)

Jason Lee: Housemate, happy birthday to you! And congratulation for (n+1) <3 [no more lonelykidd!] hehe.

Makiyo: Happy birthday to you! I am sorry for not being able to turn up on that day (20092009) but I have prepared a present for you. I will upload the photo later since I haven’t given to you.

Happy Raya Aidilfitri to all my Malay friends. Because of you, I have one week holiday and horrible traffic jams! The traffic was terrible on Friday night when I went to fetch my sister in Sunway. I was trapped in the heavily congested traffic for more than 1.5 hours before I can reach Sunway College from Kajang. I saw minor accidents on the road the way back to home. Guys and girls, drive safely when back to class. Speed can kill!


Raining cat and dog + High traffic load = Heavily Congested Traffic

I went to visit my grandma in Kuala Pilah because moon cake festival is around the corner. If I am not mistaken, it is on 3rd of October. There is a very famous moon cake bakery shop in Kuala Pilah 马口南发饼家. The red bean paste moon cake is very delicious! It can compete with 大同月饼. Thumbs up!






南发豆沙月饼 Rating: 9.1/10


马口南发饼家


3 comments:

curryegg said...

Thanks for your wishes.. it is so nice of you. I am sorta surprise yet happy because I have found a bunch of virgo babies. That's so fun.

And it is good to hear that someone is not lonely anymore.. haha..

Glad to meet you the other day and let's work on assignmentsSS and testsSS!
;)

jienhau said...

Haha..I only realise in September that I have so much of Virgo friends. Someone is sweet soaking in love. I have to eat alone dy. =P Glad to meet you too. Finally, I met the popupar blogger ;)

curryegg said...

Haha.. Sweet soaking in love? Finally.. ;)
Ahww.. don't worry. You won't be alone. You still have other friends ma.

And jien hau... I am not popular la.. =__=