Sunday, February 22, 2009

Excited Weekend

Usually I will go back to my hometown Seremban every weekend.. I enjoy the time to be with my family and sisters.. I know, as we grow up, it would be difficult for us to see each other anymore.. Besides, I can play badminton with my high school friends and look after my papaya trees(they are getting taller and going to have fruits soon) ^^.. So many interesting activities I can do in Seremban but this weekend I grudged going back.. I had to stay in Kajang to join my Sport and Recreation at Workplace project.. It was an excited weekend indeed..

On Friday, 20/2/2009, Keith Tan a.k.a Fai Jei Tat, Jason Lee a.k.a bubu, alvin law, Kok Wei and his girl friend a.k.a Mr. & Ms LOVE went to the Restaurant Shabu-Shabu in Bandar Puteri.. This restaurant was different from the other restaurants of steam bot buffet.. Everyone had his own steam bot utensil to cook his food.. The food were delivered to us by a conveyor belt which was similar to the restaurant Sushi King.. The SPECIAL thing of Shabu Shabu was the VERY thin sliced pork meats.. Believe it or not? It was so thin in thickness until once I immersed the sliced pork meat into the hot soup, it was ready to be served in the following second.. And it was YUMMY!!! The drink was a little bit special too.. They served ice blended orange and grape.. No doubt it was delicious..

Below are some of the pictures(I only have two, others are with Keith Tan):

''ho chiak''


Mr & Ms love
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAINT ball == PAIN ball ??

On Sunday,22/2/2009, we went to a paintball field which was located near Amcorp Mall.. This was my first time playing paintball.. It was VERY EXCITED as I can 'KILL'(eliminate) my opponents in practical way.. During the game, my heart was beating very fast and the level of hormone adrenaline went up high.. This was a REAL war game.. If I failed to 'kill' my opponents, I would be shot by them.. FYI, it was very painful when hit by ''pain'' ball.. OUCH!!! (Pei Saan please takes note) Steve Chan a.k.a (don't have yet) had some bruises over his body but I was lucky enough to have none.. And I managed to kill three 'enemy'!! (^-^)v This sport game is good in team building.. It requires effective communication, strategies and team work to win the game.. I enjoyed it very much =)






No comments: