Sunday, November 7, 2010

CFA.. Hwaiting!!!

.
.
.
.
.
I had enrolled myself into Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) course today.

Getting to know the word CFA is from Shin E, I would like to thank you her very much. Without her, I wouldn’t know there is such a thing exists. 

Goooogle-ing around, climbing pages of comments in forums and asking friends’ opinions (thanks Ally C) and I came to the decision. I didn’t want to think too much as afraid of I am not going to work it out. Since it is a good thing, I would like to give it a best try.

A brief intro of CFA. It is a professional certificate in finance. It consists of 3 levels and its passing rate is damn low. The challenging of the papers has attracted my attention! Yes, this is what I want.

People always posted question on me why I wanted to study CFA

The reasons are:
1. I want to get more knowledge. =.= (Whacked by my most of the questioners because they don’t believe that) Well, I myself also wouldn’t believe that if someone answers me like that.
2. Of course to increase my value la!! Study so hard on Sunday for what? Of course for $$$$ la!! Hehe.
3. Third is I would like to join investment bank in the future like the wall street guys. You are my idols!!
4. I want to increase my earning power to the next stage!

To study hard, I need to have some motivation. Let me write down my motivation here so that whenever I am lazy, I will go through this post again.

1. I still remember my first ever post in this blog is to have a Honda Civic – Honda, the power of dreams. It is my motivation 2 years ago. Unfortunately I lost my motivation recently! =P Since everyone is looking forward, I have no choice but to set my next target as BMW 5 series or Mercedes Benz (Nowsaday, Mercedes looks great dy!). I prefer executive car more than sport car due to its comfort.

2. I still remember I said in one of my post that I don’t want to eat at food court in the future. I really mean it and no kidding at all. However, due to the financial ability now, still not achievable yet. I really wish that it will come true.  However, wishing is not enough, need to work it out!! Let me share a bit, just had my lunch with my family at Dragon-I yesterday. I paid RM150 for the bill. That’s mean I need to have high income to sustain my expenses.  Okay, my second motivation.

3. $$$$! Well, someone would say that money can’t buy everything. Yes I agree but if you don’t have money you would have nothing. My 2 cent/sense (Don’t know why they call it in that way, why not 2 ringgit =P), those who say that are those who didn’t suffer from broke before when the money in the pocket is less than RM10.  Increase my standard and market value so that I am sellable in the future.

4. JH, you need to buy FIXED ASSETS ah. Okay, roger that. 

Well, I think that’s it for now. IF you would like to take CFA, do let me know, as we can study together. ;) TO MOTIVATE YOU ALL A BIT, today my classmates mostly are fresh graduates. People are working and spend their ‘supposed to have fun’ Sunday to study. Sometimes, we need to be kiasu a bit (That’s how Singapore grows and everyone would like to work there).
.
.
.
.


No comments: